Program Controller (Temperature Controller)
- Measurement accuracy: ±0.1% of displayed value
- Sampling time: 0.1 sec.
- 99 patterns x 10 segments to 10 patterns pattern by 99 segments (Max.1024 segments)
- Graphical program display
- Front loader communication
- Plug-in construction
- Main features
- Main specification
- External dimensions
Large program capacity (Max.1024 segments)
Program setting is possible between 99 patterns by 10 segments and 10 patterns by x99 segments.
When setting 32 segments by 32 patterns is used with the pattern link (Link all patterns), the largest program of 1024 segments can be created.
Time signal output / Segment signal output (selectable)
Time signal output produces output during the time period set in the pattern. Segment signal output produces output over the segment. Either of these can be selected.
Selection of Level-PID or Segment PID
Level PID or Segment PID can be freely assigned to each segment.
Set values can be stored in 8-stage Levels (in case of Level-PID) or 8 memory areas (in case of Segment PID)
New control algorithm RSS (Ramp/Soak Stabilizer) is used
This algorithm improves follow-up performance at the time of ramp start and suppresses overshoot at the time of switching to Soak simultaneously, thus improves control stability.
Easy setup using “Front loader communication and Configuration tool”
Combination of the loader communication and the dedicated configuration tool (software) enables easy setting of complicated program patterns.
- Number of Inputs: 1 point
- Input type (Universal input) : ※See the Input Range Code for the input range.
1) Temperature, DC current, DC voltage (low) input group
Thermocouple: K, J, R, S, B, E, N, T, W5Re/W26Re, U, L, PLII
RTD: Pt100 or JPt100 (3-wire type)
DC voltage (low): 0 to 10mV dc, 0 to 100mV dc, -100 to 100mV dc, 0 to 1V dc
DC current input group: 0 to 20mA dc, 4 to 20mA dc
2) DC voltage input (high) group
-1 to 1V, 0 to 5V, 1 to 5V, 0 to 10V
- Measurement accuracy: ±(0.1% of displayed value+1 digit) ※Depends on the input and the range.
- Program control function
1) Number of program patterns: Max. 99 patterns (adjustable)
2) Number of program segments: Max.1024 segments. Max.segments per pattern is 99 segments or lower.
3) Segment time: 0 hour 0 min. to 500 hours 0 min. or 0 min.0 sec.to 500 min.0 sec.
4) Optional functions: Fast forward, Fast reverse, Output program, Copy function, Tag function、
Data clear, Remaining time display (Segment remaining time display/Pattern remaining time)
- Time signal or Segment signal
1) Number of outputs: 8 points
2) Output: Max.12 points (DO5 to 12 are optional). Assignable by DO assignment.
- Digital inputs (DI7 to 11)
1) Number of inputs: 5 points
2) Switchable contents: Reset (RESET), Run (RUN), Hold (HOLD), Step (STEP)
Pattern switching, Dir/Rev action switchable
- Outputs 1 and 2 (OUT1 and 2)
1) Relay contact output : 1a contact
2) Voltage pulse output for SSR driving: 0/12V dc
3) DC Current output : 0 to 20mA, 4 to 20mA dc
4) DC voltage output: 0 to 1V, 0 to 5V, 1 to 5V, 0 to 10V
5) SSR (Triac) output : Output: Current rating: 0.5A
6) Open collector output:
- Digital outputs (4 points) : DO1 to DO4: Relay contact output: 1a contact
- Event function (4 points): Digital outputs, freely assignable to (DO 1 to 12)
- Analog outputs (1 point): Freely assignable (OUT1 to 3)
- Communication function: Communication method RS-485
<Specification of Options>
- Output (OUT3)
1) Voltage pulse output for SSR driving: 0/12V dc
2) DC Current output: 0 to 20mA, 4 to 20mA dc
3) DC voltage output: 0 to 5V, 0 to 10V, 1 to 5V, 0 to1V
4) Open collector output:
- Digital inputs (5 points): WAIT release, Pattern switching
- Digital outputs (8 points), DO5 to 12: Open collector output
※The following functions are freely assignable to DO1 to 12:
- Time signal, Event, Heater break alarm (HBA), Control loop break alarm (LBA), Temperature input error,
RUN state, FIX mode state, MAN mode state, Ramp state, Soak state, HOLD state, Wait state,
Patten end signal, AT state, FAIL, Communication error between HOST/Controllers, FBR input error
- CT inputs for Heater break alarm: Max.2 points
- Feedback resistance (FBR) input: 100 to 10kΩ (135Ω as standard)
- Communication: Interface RS-485 / RS-422A / RS-232C
- Intercontroller communication: Interface RS-485
- Power supply voltage (Rating): 100 to 240V ac/24Vac/24Vdc
- Ambient temperature:-10 to +55°C
- Weight: Approx.470g
- Safety standards :UL UL61010-1
cUL CAN/CSA-22.2 NO.61010-1
CE Marking: Low Voltage Directive (LVD)EN61010-1
EMC Directive EN61326-1