- Radiation Thermometers
This type of sensors detects infrared emitted from the object and measures temperature based on the amount of infrared radiation.
Because this is a non-contact type, temperature measurement of moving/rotating objects or object that may be influenced by the contact of sensor can be achieved.
The radiation thermometer cannot be used for measuring the temperature of the inside of the object or the gaseous atmosphere.
BTM-30 / BTM-40
- Sensor head can be used in an atmosphere of 180°C.
- Super water resistance (IP69K)
- Compact sensor head suitable for built-in into a machine
- Abundant functions like digital input, and alarm output.
- Sensor amplifier fitted with setting keys and a display for use at the site.
- IP67 water- and dust proof construction
- Shock and noise-resistant SUS body and silicon lens
- Space saving cylindrical shape allows mounting in a narrow space in the production line.
Handheld Infrared Thermometer
- Easy-to-use handheld infrared thermometer
- Being washable with water to keep the thermometer clean,this thermometer is suitable for food processing applications.
- Aiming laser mark enables easy check of measurement points.