Single Phase Power Controller
- Maximum load capacity: 20A, 30A, 45A, 60A, 80A, 100A ac
- Supply voltage: 100 to 240V ac
- Control method: Phase control, Zero-cross control
- Easy setup using keypad and front display
- Conforming to UL and CE Marking
- Main features
- Main specification
- External dimensions
Compact design of 48mm width, 172mm height, and 125mm depth (20/30A types)
Contributes to space saving of control cabinets and control boxes.
Digital control provides excellent response and reproducibility
Digital control power controller with a front display and a keypad.
Setting zero for Soft-Start/Soft-Down provides quick response suitable for rapid thermal processes.
Abundant functions are available as standard
Standard functions include Soft-Start, Soft-Down, Manual/Auto switch-over, Ramp setting, Output limiter, and Output bias.
Released from the restriction of magnetic flux density of the transformer, the controller has realized downsizing of transformer (optional)
The control function of the primary side of transformer can suppress excessive current generated from momentary power failure on the load (transformer) side.
To control the primary side of the transformer, it is recommended to use a power controller with a protection function for control of primary side of a transformer. This will eliminate the restriction of magnetic flux density of the transformer.
Options like Heater break alarm, Current Limiter Function, and Constant current control can be added.
- Control method: Phase control/Zero-cross control (switchable)
- Maximum load capacity: 20A, 30A, 45A, 60A, 80A, and 100A ac
- Applicable load: Linear load (R: Resistance) (when in phase control: Primary side control of transformer is available. ※1 Primary side control of transformer
- Input signal: 4 to 20mA dc, 1 to 5V dc, 0 to 10V dc, 0/12V dc, dry contact input
- Output mode: In linear load (R: Resistance) in phase control: Switchable between Input-Phase angle proportional, Input-Voltage proportional, or Input-Proportional square voltage
- Power supply frequency: 50/60Hz (automatically selected)
- Contents of digital display: Input signal value, Phase angle ratio value, Frequency value, Control method, Soft-Start/Soft-Down time, Ramp setting value, Output limiter (High/Low), Base-up setting, Output mode, and External contact action
- Standard functions: Auto/Manual switch-over (External manual setting is optional), Output limiter, Base-up setting (Output bias), Ramp setting function (External setting is optional), Soft-Start/Soft-down function, on/off control (external high limit and low limit setting are optional)
- Heater break alarm, Current Limiter, and Constant current control
- Ambient temperature: Guaranteed performance range: 0 to 40°C, Operation guarantee range -15 to +55°C
- Power supply voltage (Rating): 100 to 240V ac
- Weight: 20A/30A types approx.0.9 kg, 45A/60A types approx.1.4kg, 80A/100A types approx.1.9kg
- Safety standards: ※2：
cUL C22.2 No.14
CE Marking Low Voltage Directive (LVD): EN60947-4-3 EMC Directive: EN60947-4-3
※1: Protection function for control of primary side of transformer
To control the primary side of the transformer, use a power controller with a protection function for control of primary side of a transformer.
The protection function for control of the primary side of transformer can suppress excessive current generated from momentary power failure on the load (transformer) side.
When the protection function for control of primary side of a transformer is not provided, excessive current may occur. Please be sure to use a transformer with magnetic flux density 1.25T or less. Please be sure to activate the Soft-Start function.
※2: CE Marking
When the designated noise filter is used, the requirements of CE Marking are met.
The noise filter specified: SOSHIN ELECTRIC CO., LTD. (This filter needs to be arranged by the user.)