- ■Ratio temperature control of continuous furnace (Link operation)
- Temperature program control of each zone is conducted with the preset ratio.
- ■Control with PV select in High temperature firing furnace application
- Input 1 and Input 2 are automatically switched at the preset temperature. For example, a thermocouple is used in the lower temperature range, and a radiation thermometer is used in the higher temperature range, which are switched between each other at the preset point.
- ■Space saving temperature control of reflow furnace
- Modular controllers that enable establishing a multi-loop temperature control system in a compact size. Temperature control of 4 channels per module is possible.
- ■Temperature program control of autoclave (using HMI)
- All operations from sequence/process control to setting/monitoring are centralized on the HMI.
- ■Stable temperature measurement at high temperatures
- Nicrobell sheathed thermocouple is excellent in heat resistance, erosion resistance, oxidation resistance, and long-term stability. The thermocouple enables stable temperature measurement at high temperatures.