- ■Rapid Thermal Process (RTP) like Lamp annealing
- When temperature rises rapidly, a controller with fast sampling and an output device with fast response need to be used.
- ■Cascade temperature control in diffusion furnace
- If there is a large time lag between the controlled object and the heat source, the cascade control could be suitable. The control output from the primary controller (Master) is input into the secondary controller (Slave). The secondary controller conducts temperature control of the heat source while correcting the temperature setpoint with the control output from the primary controller. Cascade control can be achieved with a single FZ400/FZ900.
- ■Multi-loop temperature control in large scale firing furnaces for OLED/LCD
- In the firing process of OLED/LCD panels, panels are getting bigger and bigger and more temperature control zones are required. Use of modular controllers enables reducing the size of multi-loop temperature control system.
- ■Temperature and level management of chemical solution
- In the etching and cleaning processes of semiconductor manufacturing, highly corrosive chemical solution is used. To measure temperature and level of such chemical solution, highly corrosive resistant sensors are used.
- ■Measurement of temperature distribution when glass substrates are fired / bonded
- Temperature distribution on the glass substrate at the time of firing/bonding and a temperature of glass substrate bonding part are measured for collecting temperature profile and verifying temperature to ensure that the temperature is appropriate.
- ■Verification of thermal design of power modules
- Temperature measurement of semiconductor power module can be achieved at the component level during the actual operation. Temperature of small components can be easily measured.