- ■Temperature control with suppression of external disturbance when ingredients are put in
- Temperature rapidly goes down when ingredients are put in the cooking machine. To minimize this temperature change, appropriate control of heater is necessary.
- ■Optimum control of parching machine using control with PV select
- Temperature of the controlled object is automatically switched (from in-the-pot temperature to foodstuff temperature)
- ■Temperature control, fermentation time, and addition of ingredients in Sake brewery tank
- Temperature control of the Sake brewery tank (program control), time management of adding various ingredients (time signal outputs) and other actions are stored in recipes and used for automatic control depending on the type of ingredients and the season.
- ■Temperature control of ovens (using timer/program)
- Users can have a selection of temperature control within the preset time (timer control) or temperature control with the set value that changes according to the time (program control)
- ■Retrofitting Extrusion Control System for Food Industries
- This is an updating job of the old extruder control panel including temperature controllers for improved efficiency. Use of general purpose control equipment (such as a PLC and an HMI) makes replacement and extension much easier.
- ■Temperature control of packaging machines/Sealing machines
- Temperature control of four heaters can be achieved by a single temperature controller. Compact and space saving installation.
- ■Temperature Measurement of Food
- Check is made to see if the core temperature of food is heated to the specified temperature. Temperature of frying oil is checked to see if it appropriate.
- ■Temperature measurement of hot plate
- Checking is made to see if the surface temperature of the hot plate is appropriate.
- ■Non-contact temperature measurement of Food
- If a temperature sensor is not desired to be in contact with the food for a sanitary reason, a solution of non-contact temperature measurement is available.
- ■Calculation of F-value in Sterilizing Process
- The F-value in the sterilizing process can be calculated and recorded.
- ■Non-contact temperature measurement of frozen food
- Non-contact temperature measurement of frozen food is available from -40°C.
- ■Non-contact temperature measurement at the exit of the tunnel furnace
- Non-contact temperature measurement of food just cooked at the exit of the tunnel furnace (in a high-temperature atmosphere)
- ■Cascade temperature control of autoclave
- The temperature of the slave (heat source) is controlled to maintain a proper temperature of the master (sterilized target).