- ■Melt pressure control of extruders
- RPM of main motor is controlled to maintain constant melt pressure (discharge rate).
- ■Integrated management of extrusion lines
- Control panels including temperature controllers of old extruders are retrofitted to improve efficiency. Use of general purpose control equipment (such as a PLC and an HMI) makes replacement and extension much easier.
- ■Highly accurate temperature control of T-die
- Enables highly accurate temperature control using power controllers. Use of Automatic temperature rise function* of SRZ enables a uniform temperature rise in the T-die. * Function to increase the temperature of all zones at the same rate.
- ■Temperature measurement of extruded melted resin
- Temperature measurement of extruded melted resin is possible
- ■Surface temperature monitoring of the mold (Handheld thermometers)
- The sensor is used to monitor whether the mold temperature is appropriate.
- ■Surface temperature monitoring of the mold (magnet type temperature sensor)
- The sensor is used to monitor if the mold temperature is appropriate. The sensor is a magnet mounting type and attached on the desired location to conduct temperature measurement.
- ■Resin temperature management of extruders
- Melt temperature in the cylinder can be accurately measured.