Heater break alarm module
- Heater break alarm for single phase relay contact or SSR drive
- Supported CT: CTL-6-P-N, CTL-18S
- Main features
- Main specification
- External dimensions
For relay contact and SSR drive outputs
Heater break alarm supporting control system where proportioning cycle time of the temperature controller is short (approximately 2 seconds or more).
Supported CT: CTL-6-P-□ , CTL-18S-□
Use of two pairs of CTs enables this device to be used for three phase heater.
- Input type: Current transformer (CTL-6-P-□, CTL-18S-□)
- Detectable load current: 5A, 10A, 20A, 30A, 100A (depending on CT rating)
- Settable range:
5A : 20 to 100% of rated value of CTL-6-P
10A, 20A, 30A : 50 to 100% of rated value of CTL-6-P
30A, 100A : 50 to 100% of rated value of CTL-18S
- Alarm sensitivity: Alarm is activated ｗhen the current changes by 15% or more of the rated value (full scale) of the CTL.
※Changes below 15% may not activate the alarm.
- Alarm output: 2 points, Relay contact, 1a contact
- Supply voltage: 100/110V or 200/220V, (whichever is specified), 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 1.8VA or less
- Ambient temperature: -10 to 50°C
Units : mm