BTM-30 / BTM-40
- Sensor head can be used in an atmosphere of 180°C.
- Super water resistance (IP69K)
- Compact sensor head suitable for built-in into a machine
- Abundant functions like digital input, and alarm output.
- Sensor amplifier fitted with setting keys and a display for use at the site.
- Main features
- Main specification
- External dimensions
Super heat-resistant performance of 180°C (Sensor head part)
The sensor head can be mounted in a high temperature atmosphere like an exit of a heating furnace. lWithout using a telescopic infrared thermometer, the sensor can be installed close to a high-temperature object.
※Low and mid temperature range type can be used at a maximum operating temperature of 100°C
IP69K water-proof performance
The waterproof construction allows installation in a harsh atmosphere in the production line. The thermometer can also be used in a high pressure jet washing to keep the sensor clean.
This specification requires not being affected when 80°C hot water is discharged from a nozzle of the specified shape with water pressure of 80 to 100 bars.
IP69K is defined in DIN 40050 PART9 for protection of automobile components from high temperature and high pressure water.
Compact sensor easy for building in into devices
Compact head of M12 (Dia.: 14mm) x34mm enables space saving installation.
The amplifier has a display and operation keys
There are a large display and operation keys on the separate type amplifier. The sensor is highly visible even in equipment and the operation is easy. nThe amplifier can be mounted on a DIN-rail.
- Temperature Measuring Range :
BTM-30TAC, BTM-40TAC: -40 to +500°C
BTM-30TAC-HT, BTM-40TAC-HT: 0 to 1000°C
- Optical system: Si lens
- Detecting element and wavelength: Thermopile/8～14μm
- Response time: 150msec/90%
- Measurement accuracy:
BTM-30TAC, BTM-40TAC: -40 to 0°C: ±3°C, 1 to 200°C: ±2°C, 201 to 500°C: ±1% of read value
BTM-30TAC-HT, BTM-40TAC-HT: 0 to 200°C: ±2°C, 201 to 500°C: ±1% of read value
- Emissivity Correction : 0.1 to 1.2
- Analog output: 4 to 20mA dcl
- Contact output: Photo MOS FET x 2 (c contact x 2), 300mA/30Vdc or less
- Optional functions: Teaching function: 2 points, Response time selection (Delay):1 to 200 (0.15 sec. to 2 sec.), Output scaling function
- External input: Bank function: 4 banks, Synchronizing input trigger function, External trigger function, Wave trigger function
- Power supply voltage: 12 to 24Vdc ±10%
- Operating ambient temperature:
BTM-30TAC, BTM-40TAC: Sensor head: 0 to 100°C, Amplifier: 0 to 65°C
BTM-30TAC-HT, BTM-40TAC-HT: Sensor head: 0 to 180°C, Amplifier: 0 to 65°C
- Water-proof performance: Sensor head: IP69K, Amplifier: IP40
- Weight: Sensor head: approx.100g (including 3 meter cable), Amplifier: Approx.200g (including 2 meter cable)