Adhesive Type Temperature Sensors
- Easy to measure temperature by sticking the sensor onto the small object.
- Fast response. Suitable for collecting temperature profile.
- Sensor with bare end cable is available, which is suitable for using a cable clamp.
- Main features
- Main specification
- External dimensions
Just stick it on the object
This sensor can be sticked on the narrow space or on the small object for easy temperature measurement.
・Nonwoven glass fabric type (standard)
・Polyimide resin type (for use in clean room)
This is a type K thermocouple
With the dedicated cable with a connector (W-ST-50A), the sensor can be connected to the input terminal of the instrument configured for thermocouple input type K.
Wide selections of cable end types are offered. For example, Y-shaped crimp terminal or TC connector.
Since thermal capacity of the sensor itself is very small, temperature can be quickly measured. This makes the sensor suitable for collecting temperature profiles.
< Characteristic diagram is for ST-50B/ST-51B/ST-51SB>
Easy to measure temperature with a cable clamp
Bare end type sensors (ST-50B / ST-51B / ST-51SB) are offered for temperature measurement of tiny objects.
Measures max.300°C temperature
Use of silicon adhesive enables adhesion on almost any objects except some hard-to-bond articles.
※ No Siloxane is generated.
Up to 150°C: Capable of repeated use by sticking/removing the sensor.
Up to 200°C: Capable of repeated use on condition that the temperature is not lowered below 150°C.
Up to 250°C: Capable of repeated use on condition that the temperature is not lowered below 200°C.
Above 250°C: Readhesion is not possible.
※The number of repeated use depends on the operating environment
- Type of sensor: Type K thermocouple element, JIS-1602 class 2
- Diameter of element: ST-50 / ST-50B : 50μm, 100μm (Length: 100mm type),100μm (Length: 300/500mm types)
ST-51 / ST-51B / ST-51S/ ST-51SB：50μm
- Material of tape: ST-50 / ST-50B : Nonwoven glass fabric (Glass fiber) tape
ST-51 / ST-51B / ST-51S / ST-51SB : Polyamide tape
- Material of adhesive part: Silicon adhesive
- Operating temperature range: ST-50 / ST-50B / ST-51 / ST-51B / ST-51SB：0 to 300°C
ST-51S：-40 to +300°C
Dedicated cable with connector
- Connector material: PPS (Polyphenylene sulfide) resin, Temperature limit: 230°C
- Cable type: KX class 1, Compensation wire φ3.3mm, 1 meter as standard.
- Cable material: Silicon rubber covered (green), Temperature limit: 180°C