Back-pressure type level meter
LE100 / LE110
- Level measurement and 8 level outputs are possible using one tube.
- Not influenced by adhering materials.
- Available with gravity correction function which eliminates correction by actual fluid and EMPTY/SPAN adjustment function which is implemented through one-touch operation.
- This instrument can be also used as a fluid volume meter and a pressure meter.
- Main features
- Main specification
- External dimensions
Level measurement using one tube
Inactive gas is supplied to the tube installed in the tank and level is measured using the back-pressure inside the tube that is generated according to the fluid level.
LE110 is a back-pressure type level meter based on LE100 with additional differential pressure (gauge pressure and atmospheric pressure) function. This instrument can be used in a tank where the pressure inside the tank changes.
The use of PFA tube enables measurement of corrosive chemicals.
Easy initial setting (Empty/Span adjustment)
The range set by the high and the low limits is displayed as 0-100%.
Can be used as a liquid volume and a pressure meter
The linearizer function enables level measurement of a vessel with a complicated shape.
This instrument can be also used as a pressure sensor with high repeatability (±0.3% of span).
- Number of input: 1
* LE110 is supplied with atmospheric pressure measurement input.
- Input medium: Non-corrosive gas
- Input pressure range:
LE100: 0 to 9.807 kPa
LE110 (pressure supply range): 10 to 30kPa
- Guaranteed withstanding pressure range:
Purge pressure: 100kPa
Level measurement pressure: 10kPa
- Sampling cycle: 0.2 second
- Number of level setting: 6 points, 8 points
- Repeatability: ±0.3% of span ±1 digit
- Non-linearity: ±0.5% of span ±1 digit
- Additional function:
Specific gravity compensation, Empty adjustment, Span adjustment, volume compensation, automatic specific gravity compensation
Number of level outputs: 1 to 6 points (1 to 8 points)
Output points can be set by setting the level of the actual liquid.
Level output action: High limit, low limit, deviation high limit, deviation low limit
* Available with deviation setting, differential gap, output timer, wait function, and interlock function.
- Level output type: Open collector output, 24Vdc, 60mA
- Contact input:
- Number of input: 1 point (Empty adjustment, count of specific gravity compensation)
- Input method: Dry contact input
- Communication: RS-485 interface
- Monitor output: 0 to 2.5Vdc span (output of measured value)
* Output scaling: Available with high/low limits
- Supply voltage (rating): 24Vdc
- Allowable ambient temperature: 0 to 50°C
- Weight: LE100: approx.150g, LE110: approx.170g
- Safety standards:UL UL61010-1
cUL CAN/CSA-22.2 No.61010-1
CE Marking: Low voltage directives (LVD) : EN61010-1
EMC directive: EN61326-1