- Measurement accuracy: ±0.1% of displayed value
- Sampling time: 0.1 sec.
- Digital outputs: 6 points (optional)
- Analog output: 1 point (optional)
- External contact input: 2 points (optional)
- Communication function: Optional
- Plug-in construction
- Main features
- Main specification
- External dimensions
Large Clear Display
Large bright 5-digit LED display, easy to read off from a distance.
PV and Alarm symbols are displayed alternately under the alarm occurrence.
Abundant Input/Output functions (optional)
This indicator can be supplied with a maximum of 2 external contact inputs, 6 digital outputs, 1 analog input, and communication function. All of these functions are available simultaneously.
Power supply for sensor is available (optional)
Built-in power supply for sensor is available.
※When a power supply for sensor (24V DC) is supplied, the maximum number of alarm outputs is 2 points.
※When a power supply for sensor (12V DC) is supplied, the maximum number of alarm outputs is 5 points.
- Input type (Universal input) : ※See the Input Range Code for the input range.
1) Temperature, DC current, DC voltage (low) input group
Thermocouple: K, J, R, S, B, E, N, T, W5Re/W26Re, PLII, U, L
RTD: Pt100 or JPt100 (3-wire type)
DC voltage (low): 0 to 10mV, -10 to 10mV, 0 to 100mV, -100 to 100mV, 0 to 1V
DC current input: 0 to 20mA, 4 to 20mA
2) DC voltage input (high) group
DC voltage input (high): -1 to 1V, 0 to 5V, 1 to 5V, 0 to 10V
- Sampling time: 0.25 sec.
- Measurement accuracy : ±(0.1% of displayed value+1 digit) ※Depends on the input and the range.
- Hold function
1) Peak hold: Maximum measured value is retained.
2) Bottom hold: Minimum measured value is retained.
※The stored value can be reset by key operation, external contact signal, or communication.
※When the instrument is turned off, the hold values (peak/bottom) are not backed up.
- Power supply for sensor: 24V dc ±1.2V or 12V dc±1V
24V dc type: within 24mA dc
12V dc type: within 20mA dc
<Specification of Options>
- Alarm function (Max.6 points): Process alarm high, Process alarm low (with or without alarm hold action)
Relay contact output, 1a contact
- External contact input: (2 points): Hold reset, Interlock release
Voltageless (dry) contact input
- Analog retransmission output (1 point)
Voltage output (1): 0 to 1V dc, 0 to 5V dc, 1 to 5V dc, 0 to 10V dc
Voltage output (2): 0 to 10mV dc, 0 to100mV dc
Current output: 0 to 20mA dc, 4 to 20mA dc
- Communication interface: RS-422cA / RS-485
- Power supply voltage (Rating): 100 to 240V ac / 24V ac / 24V dc
- Ambient temperature: -10 to 50°C
- Weight: Approx.190g
- Safety standards :UL UL61010-1
cUL CAN/CSA-22.2 NO.61010-1
CE Marking: Low Voltage Directive (LVD) EN61010-1
EMC Directive EN61326-1