Digital controllers (Temperature controllers)
- Measurement accuracy: ±0.3% of displayed value
- Sampling time: 0.5 sec.
- Maximum 7A SSR can be incorporated
- Mounting method: DIN rail, Pipe hanging, or Pipe wrapping installation
- Loader communication is available
- Fully connector connection based
- Main features
- Main specification
- External dimensions
Maximum 7A SSR can be incorporated
This instrument can incorporate a 7A SSR and function as a temperature controller when it is connected to a power supply, a heater and a temperature sensor.
Installable in the interspace, in the empty space, or on the pipe
The installation method can be selected from a DIN rail mounting, a pipe hanging, or a pipe wrapping type.
<Load power supply cutoff + Built-in fuse>
The internal load power supply is cut off using the internal relay at the time of a loop break alarm (LBA) or a FAIL.
A fuse is built in to function in case of a load short circuit.
Link operation for power saving
<Peak current suppression function (SB Link)>
Link operation (up to four pieces) is available to avoid turning on of heaters simultaneously. Peak current can be suppressed.
Loader communication port is available.
Configuration data management software (PROTEM2) is available
- Number of Inputs :1 point
- Input type: Thermocouple: K, J 0 to 800°C,
RTD Pt100, JPt100 0 to 400°C
- Sampling time: 0.25 sec.
- Measurement accuracy：±(0.3% of displayed value+1 digit) ※Depends on the input and the range.
- Output: Triac (SSR output) output: Triac (SSR) output, zero cross method, allowable load current 7A.
<Specification of Optional functions>
- Event output: Relay contact, 1a contact
- Event function (max.2 points): LBA function
- Digital input (1 point): Selectable from SV1/SV2 switching, STOP/RUN switching, MAN/AUTO switching, or Interlock release
- Communication function: Communication method RS-485
※Select one from Digital input and Communication function.
- Power supply voltage (Rating): 100 to 240V ac
- Ambient temperature: -10 to 60°C
- Weight: Approx.130g
- Safety standards:UL UL61010-1
cUL CAN/CSA-22.2 NO.61010-1
CE Marking: Low Voltage Directive (LVD) EN61010-1
EMC Directive EN61326-1